From a single skewer to an assortment After you place your order Slowly grilled on Binchotan charcoal
- Negima（Thigh meat skewered with pieces of leek）
A la carte
Small bowls that are just right for snacks You can have it as a meal There are grilled rice balls etc.
- Morokyu（cucumber with miso paste）
- Tonjiru（Miso soup with pork and vegetables）
- Motsuni（Japanese tripe stew）
- a la carte and full-course.
Toriwasa：Steamed chicken with wasabi・Osinko：Japanese pickles・Motsuni：Japanese tripe stew
Yakitori：Negima(Thigh meat skewered pieces of leek) ・Kawa(skin)・ Ginnnann(Ginkgo nuts)・Tamago(Quail egg)・Lever ・Tsukune(Meatball)
Yakionigiri：Roasted rice ball・Tonjiru：Pork and vegetables miso(bean paste)soup
Some changes maybe made depending on the purchase situation.